New from AZ

-

Natron

Reaction score
Just picked up a 66 valiant No motor or trans yet. but I have a magnum 360 that will be in it soon enough. just have to get the 727 to go behind it.

Attachments

• 2013-12-14 14.11.39.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 2013-12-15 17.40.39.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 132
Welcome to FABO! Sweet little early A! Looks like the previous owner has done a lot of the hard work already. What's in it for suspension and rear end? You'll have fun here! Lots of great knowledge and lots of great people on this forum. I'm in Durango maybe not to far from 'Ya.
Happy holidays and enjoy! :glasses7:

Where abouts are you in AZ?
I'm by Prescott.

Welcome to FABO

Thanks guys. The car has leafs and torsion bars, with a 8 3/4 rear end w/ 3.55 gears and moser axles. I live in flagstaff, but the car is currently in Chino at my dads house at least till I get the engine and tranny in. Don't really have enough room for the major work in flag.so I will be in the Prescott area for quite a few weekends in the near future.

Very nice looking car. I am in North Scottsdale. Nice to see another Arizonan on FABO
My duster was a great looking car when I bought her. New paint and interior. Everything else but the tranny and rear end was rebuilt. I have approximately 1100 man hours in it and around $7500 in restoration.

-
Back