New from Boston

-

71Scamper

Mopar runs thru my veins!
Reaction score
Like the title says I'm from Boston, MA. Got a 71 Scamp that I have been working slowly on for 5 years now. Finally really got some wind at my back and getting things done to the car. Should be done this summer! :eek:ccasion:

Welcome to Fabo! 71 Scamper.
Post some pictures if you can.

Darryl

Welcome 71 Scamper I'm new to the site myself and South of Boston. Maybe meet at Bass Pro @ Gillette over the Summer.

Welcome to FABO 71Scamper! Love the Scamps.

Had my eye on this one ever since I was a little boy. Little old lady from around the corner owned and I bought it when she passed.

Welcome to Fabo! 71 Scamper.
Post some pictures if you can.

Darryl

I'll see what I can do. It's still in the works so it doesn't look like much yet. I work on it every weekend so hopefully i'll be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor this summer.

Welcome 71 Scamper I'm new to the site myself and South of Boston. Maybe meet at Bass Pro @ Gillette over the Summer.

Could very well be possible this summer.

welcome: waiting for the snow here in Needham

Welcome from the irish riviera !! This is a great site with a lot of very informative people.

I thought they had a new album out or something .....The Band ..:D...uh nevermind..... Welcome to FABO, a very cool place!!! :cheers:

I thought they had a new album out or something .....The Band ..:D...uh nevermind..... Welcome to FABO, a very cool place!!! :cheers:

X2 Welcome to FABO !!!!!!!!! I was wishing Brad Delp came back for one last concert and I was able to attend. (I missed 2 concerts) LOL

Welcome. You wont be driving the car this weekend. Oh say hey to the Noreaster.

Hey 71Scamper and welcome...not far from you up on the North shore too. Welcome aboard to the greatest Mopar site ever.

-
Back