New from California

-

Nappa82

Reaction score
Hello! Thought I'd join after browsing these forums for a long while. I just bought a 1971 Dodge Dart Demon to restore. I look forward to talking with you all and learning all about the restoration aspects of classics. I have always been into classics but have never been able to afford one to own and restore until now. I will post a new thread on it tomorrow with pictures and supply a link to it from here. I am looking forward to seeing what you all think and what kind of advice I can gleam from everyone.

Welcome to FABO Nappa82!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06364.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 145
Welcome from another Texan, it's good to see the Demons coming out. LOL.

Welcome to FABO... Northern California. Bay Area . Photos please..

Attachments

• AUT_8706.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 162
Glad to see the demons coming out... Took me over 3 months to actually find one in decent shape and price. I was gonna settle for a duster when I happened to stumble on the demon that was posted wrong. Posted as a plymouth duster but I knew looking at the rear end it was a demon. Then when I went out to look at it the Vin just solidified it.

Question: The door and the vin match. Where else should there be numbers to match on the car?

Welcome from China Lake, Ca! I will be heading to Lemoore in the next few months. Let us know if you need any help!

Ken

quick photo for yas. Photobucket link for more...

http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p511/dodgedart82/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ28

DSC_0049.jpg

Welcome to FABO! Youll enjoy it here and learn a bunch. Not too far away...holler if I can be of any help.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
You may also find a VIN under the trunk weatherstripping.

Awesome thank you all for the help with the vin numbers. When I get home from work I will check all of the above spots to see if its all matching.

To anyone who does live close by I would love to meet up sometime to pick your brain and learn a few things.

-
Back