New from Ct.

-

Joe Mopar

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My names Joe and I've been on B-Bodies for a couple of years. I have a 64 Dodge 440 2 dr. post.

I've just acquired a 74 Duster project car which I should get this coming weekend, and I'll have questions on these cars up the wazoo.

Anyone else close to Danbury, Ct. ?

Here's a picture of my 64 and I'll be posting up some of the Duster after I get it home.

Thanks,
Joe

313050_275232085825344_161766133838607_1352210_8277966_n.jpg
Well I guess uploading pictures here is different than over B-Bodies, so I'll have to look for the procedure.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 341
Hi Joe and welcome to a really great site.
I love that 64
you had that car up my way this past summer at the Jacobs garage show in Falls village?

Doug

Joe
I stared at that car all day,its gorgeous.Me and my buddy showed up together(prowler purple 65 GTO and my red 69 Cuda)

Attachments

• 000_2820.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 325
I know Paul from sheffield but he's not the guy I was with(my buddy is Phil)
Thanks
Doug

Welcome to FABO Joe!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Looking forward to more pictures - We love pictures!

Love that 64 - Looking forward to seeing pics of your new project

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06603.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 257
Welcome to FABO! I reside here in northwest conn. ( Canaan) I have a 71 duster that is almost finished, so I would be glad to help you with any questions.

Thanks Ma ! Nice looking Cuda you have there. Well here's a pic. of the 74 Duster I bought, guess I have to start it's own thread soon.

023.jpg

Yes! The Jacobs garage show in falls village! That's where I saw that car. I had the white superbird there.

Yes! The Jacobs garage show in falls village! That's where I saw that car. I had the white superbird there.

Yes that's correct. Didn't realize there were as many A-Bodies members there, but then I didn't even realize that I would be buying a second car project.

What the hell is wrong with me ?? :violent1:

LOL

-
Back