New from Ct.

-
Thanks George. Do you go to any of the cruises in Monroe during the course of the season?
Yeah Joe. My kids and I like the Friday night Dairy Queen show, and the Saturday night Bills Drive In cruise just up the street. Bills is loaded with Mopars, too.

I used to hit Sycamore and Marcus once in a while, but haven't been to Sycamore in years now, and Marcus is closed from what I understand.

Maybe I'll see ya at one of the shows next summer.

George

Yeah Joe. My kids and I like the Friday night Dairy Queen show, and the Saturday night Bills Drive In cruise just up the street. Bills is loaded with Mopars, too.

I used to hit Sycamore and Marcus once in a while, but haven't been to Sycamore in years now, and Marcus is closed from what I understand.

Maybe I'll see ya at one of the shows next summer.

George

You bet . The Sycamore really gets packed as did Bills Drive in the 1 time I went there. Yes there were a dozen or so Mopar there that night also. I've been to the Dairy Queen 5 or 6 times this past summer. See you there next year.

I used to go to Sycamore a lot in the 80's in my old Vette. Haven't been there in years.
Definately meet you at DQ or Bills next year. I should have my heap all done by then.
LOL

Hey joe I"m in Easton,CT Nice 64, I've got a 65 bel 2 convert.

I'm lost when it comes to doing that there hi tech stuff

Thanks George didnt know that was out there.

George,
Did you cut out the rear wheel opening? I need to do this to my 68 and wasnt sure what to do.

Nice vert. What size tires are you running in the rear?
Thanks! Right now theres 28x9-15 slicks on it, but I want a set of M&H 28x10-15 street bias plys for the summer. I just picked up a set of 15X8 Cragars from another member. I should have them Tuesday. Car has inboard spring kit installed, but no tub work.
George,
Did you cut out the rear wheel opening? I need to do this to my 68 and wasnt sure what to do.
Yeah, I did the "Hemi Dart" thing to it last winter. LOL I kinda did my own idea using pictures as a guide.
I bought a template from a guy, but when it arrived there was no way in hell that template was right. So, I compromised and came up with this. :D

George

Any of you guys from Ct. go to the Mopar in Motion shows ? I joined their club and made it out to the show in Old Saybrook but for some reason or another I never made it out to the others.

Great show in Old Saybrook BTW.

Any of you guys from Ct. go to the Mopar in Motion shows ? I joined their club and made it out to the show in Old Saybrook but for some reason or another I never made it out to the others.

Great show in Old Saybrook BTW.
I've been to the Chrysler Convention in Vernon a couple of times, and once we did the Mopars In Motion show at Holley Dodge, but not Old Saybrook. In fact, I've never heard about that show.
Those MIM guys are really cool, not a bunch of stuffed shirts. They know how to have fun, AND run a good show.

George

I'm a member of Mopar's in Motion, and your right, it's a great club. I try and get to all the shows, every year, and maybe this year I'll have the duster at a few of them instead of the superbird.

-
Back