New from Ct.

-
I'm a member of Mopar's in Motion, and your right, it's a great club. I try and get to all the shows, every year, and maybe this year I'll have the duster at a few of them instead of the superbird.
Have you driven that Superbird to the Monroe Dairy Queen on Friday evenings? I've seen a very similar one there before.
Also, there is a dude named Pete (REAL nice guy) who owns one just like yours. His is Hemi powered. In fact, he delivered a slant 6 K frame to me one winter night in the 'Bird! LOL

George

Welcome

as far as what is wrong with you, IT IS A DISEASE, Moparidis with a need to rescue, You have it, so far there is no known cure, it forces you to buy cars you have no need for, no money to build and no place to store.

Rest assured you are in good company in fighting the disease, we are all here to encourage the progression of it

Yes that's correct. Didn't realize there were as many A-Bodies members there, but then I didn't even realize that I would be buying a second car project.

What the hell is wrong with me ?? :violent1:

LOL

Hey Joe, welcome from MA. Bad Azz looking B-body you got there...

Hey Joe wellcome aboard. I also live in Danbury CT on Shelter rock. I myself have two 67 Big block A bodies.

Carl

Just saw this, Im right down the road from the Sycamore. Im doing a 73 Duster myself. If you need anything just drop me aline or stop by my shop on South St.

-
Back