New from Kansas

-

tyreguy25

Reaction score
Hey all, I am a new guy here, and also to A Bodies. I am looking to pick up a Duster, Demon, Dart or Scamp to slap a turbocharger on and restify the car to my ideals.

I am enjoying reading the threads on this site and learning all I can about what I am looking to accomplish. Keep it up guys!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Make sure to post pics once you pick up your new toy. Also gonna need to post pics during your restification build. We love pics - before, during, and after.

Oh there will be plenty of pictures, before, after, during and any other time I can see fit to pull out the camera. Thanks for the welcome and I am eagerly awaiting the purchase of a new toy!

Big howdy from Fort Scott, KS! I have a 1970 Plymouth Duster twister if your are interested, it needs a lot of work though.

I know of a 73? Duster in KC.
360, Auto (unknown if 904 or 727), 8 3/4 from B body (big bolt pattern), front disc brakes (big bolt pattern), full dual exhaust with turbo style mufflers.

Needs back window installed, some wiring issue under dash, broken wire is plainly visible.

Baby blue with blue interior.

-
Back