New from MD

-

MD69DartMan

Reaction score
Hey fellow Mopar fans. My name is Wayne and I'm hooked on horsepower. I have been reading the forum for a while and I liked it so much I signed on. I have a 69 Dart with a /6 auto. I added a 8-3/4 4 wheel disk. Next step is the 5.7 hemi. I also dabble with the blue oval with a 55 Thunderbird and a FFR 65 Cobra. Putting my last kid through college is slowing down the build but I still like to drive it. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Wayne

Welcome to this great site:cheers: we have the best of the best tec's and folks here Wayne. Jump on in and lets see some pictures of that 69 Dart
And your 55 T bird and the FFR 65 Cobra.
I hope you take the time to enjoy this place we call home:happy10:

Hope this worked!
Here are a few pictures. The 74 Dart SE I no longer have was a CA car until I relocated it to the right coast.It now lives some where in PA. the Blue 69 is still mine (78000 miles) and the 72 Duster has 21700 original miles. Both are /6 auto with PS. The 69 has factory A/C that still blows cold. The Duster has radio delete. I would love to keep the 72 but I have too many other toys so it's up for sale. I plan on taking it to the Mason/Dixon show on Sunday.
Wayne

74 Dart 012.jpg

DSC01480.jpg

72duster-md.jpg

-
Back