New from Missouri by way of Maryland

-

Inspector71

Reaction score
My first Mopar was a 63 slant six push button auto Valiant followed by a 66 273 Valiant, 68 Dodge Charger, 65 273 2 door Dart, 2 69 Sport Satellites, and what I still have now: 68 Dodge Charger in need of a massive amount of work, 66 Valiant 225 slant six convertible, and a 68 Barracuda. Up until last week I had a higly modified 66 440 Sport Fury that is three-fourths done but I gave it to one of my younger brothers. I am a public high school teacher and, when not trying to work on my Barracuda, I am hiking or shooting firearms. My Barracuda is a B-3 notchback blue car with black interior. It came with a slant six auto transmission both of which are long gone. I hope to transplant a V8 (360) into the car and have it painted 69 Road Runner Turquoise. I am not sure what I am getting into which is probably good. I joined to ask a million questions about how to do my project. I have some body work experience but not much in the way of mechanical work.

I am impressed by the knowledge base of the forum members. I can finally get to my projects, no excuses

1966 Valiant convertible
1968 Barracuda (soon to be a "Forumula S" model...sort of
1968 Dodge Charger

-
Back