new from nc

-

Demon1x71

Reaction score
hey guys just found out about the site and joined up. me and my dad have a 71 demon, originally a 340 4 speed car. Has a 416 in it now,904 trans. 8 3/4 rear, caltracs and monoleafs. mostly bracket race the car. its been a best of 6.38@105 . should be good for some low 10s in the 1/4.

Welcome to you and your dad! That's a fine looking Demon ... bet it gets a lot of attention regardless of where it goes. :-D

Make yourself at home and enjoy! We're here to help.

That car is AWESOME!!!! I would love to hear more (engine components,converter,rear gears) about your combo.

i live in sanford. about 45 mins south of raleigh. lil more bout the combo. eagle rods, ross pistons, stock block but it has been filled. 598 lift comp cam. aerowood aluminum heads. 205 valve. tci converter. not real sure bout the stall. stock 904 with reverse valve body. 456 rear gears. 29.5 10.5 mickey ts.

i live in sanford. about 45 mins south of raleigh. lil more bout the combo. eagle rods, ross pistons, stock block but it has been filled. 598 lift comp cam. aerowood aluminum heads. 205 valve. tci converter. not real sure bout the stall. stock 904 with reverse valve body. 456 rear gears. 29.5 10.5 mickey ts.

I know Sanford. I use 421 often to get from Lillington to Asheboro.

What kind of E/Ts is that monster running?

-
Back