New from Niagara Falls

-

64Signet

Reaction score
Hello, I've finally decided to register instead of lurk. I've been a Mopar fan forever and recently bought a '64 Valiant Signet Slant 6 4 speed. I've been picking up parts on ebay and I'm getting tired of the atmosphere. One guy wants to screw you and the next guy you have to beg to take your money. I figured a forum full of enthusiasts is the best place to find parts. My twelve year old son has fallen in love with the Valiant which was originally bought to resell. It needs lots of work but i'ts pretty solid and complete and will be a great father and son project. I also have a '94 Duster 3.0 5 speed that i've been threatening to sell for three years, now that I have the Valiant it has to go.(my wife needs a place to park too) I tried to add a pic of the Valiant but can't figure out how.

Welcome to the best place for A bodies. You will find a lot of helpful info here. do you have any pic of your ride. e like pics here...lol

Thanks for the welcome, I was trying to upload a pic but the file was too large.

Copy of IMG_0334 (2) (Medium).JPG

Welcome to the site/ Theres a bunch a fellas in pstate NY. Anytime your coming south, let me know, I'm on the Island. Theres lots for sale here. You may have to wait, but it tends to show up after awhile. I see the picture fine.

I appreciate the welcome guys. I'm finding tons of info and experience here. Suregrip, I'm glad to see someone local, maybe you'll see the Valiant at some cruise nights next summer. Thanks, Later

Welcome aboard Valislantsignet, what do you mean the wife needs a place to park!! You must have a driveway. Or if she is picky maybe expand the garage...just kidding I here you on that one. I am slowly spreading parts from my project to my wife's side of the garage she mentions that she finds it hard to get in so the door will close at times but they get used to it. Enjoy the site and keep both cars, regret is a terrible thing. Know someone who's wife nagged until he sold his 69 roadrunner they split and his foot got really sore from kicking his ***!!

I spent a long time searching this site for parts before signing on. As a matter of fact I STILL search this site for parts. Glad to see that you joined in the fray! Your car looks very good, especially for a N.Y. car. Welcome to the site!

Yes welcome aboard, I visted the falls this last summer for 2 days after I was in Toronto and loved it. Plan on go back in the spring for a few more days and nights, you are so luckly to live there.

-
Back