New From Phx,Az

-

Green

Reaction score
Hello,
Recently found myself a '66 Barracuda. It needs a fair bit of work, but i've gathered a couple neighbors who are just as excited as I am to get her back to all her glory.

After 20 minutes of tinkering with her carb, we managed to get her idling, and stay alive while shifting. Even took her around the parking lot.

Still need to do a few things just to make her legal, such as lights and such.

Main hurdle at the moment will be finding her a new windshield, she has a couple large cracks running down the middle.

00_N0_N_4_Kg_Qg8u_Hr_UJ_600x450.jpg

mxryldmsb

Let me be the first to welcome you and that nice 66 Barracuda aboard
And lets get started We have many great tech members and many great folks to cheer you along :cheers: and having great neighbors will go a long way on this fun build. jump on in and enjoy this great site :glasses7:

Welcome from the East coast!!! Looks like a good start! You should have no problem finding a windshield from someone on this site. Post in the wanted section.

Welcome, pretty clean looking barracuda you got there, if the left side looks as good as the right that is a very nice car to start on, hows the inside?

Good to see you aboard! Have fun with that barracuda!

Inside not so great, but we are working on it. Unfortunately, the left side has some damage that someone tried to "repair" with copious amounts of bondo, but thats being worked on aswell.

Think we got a good deal on her, she'll be proud after a few months.

-
Back