New from Virginia

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello from Virginia. I own a 65 Barracuda with a 340 and 65 Valiant Signet with 273 Commando. Looks like a really cool site. Hope my attached pictures made it. Look forward to some good info. from you guys.

Oldschoolcuda

65 Barracuda sport
71 340 engine, 8 3/4 rear with 3.55 suregrip, TCI 904 trans with manual valve body & 3000 stall converter

65 Valiant Signet
273 Commando,power steering,original 7 1/4 rear with 3.23 sure grip

Welcome, you will like this site, very good people, and you have two very nice rides, the valiant is awesome.
Bruce

welcome Oldschoolcuda! where are you at in virginia? man your early a's look sweet. i think i would have remembered seeing those if you are near me. great site to join. lots of good info here.

Welcome to this great site Oldschoolcuda!!
Your A bodies stole my hart.
We have some great tecs here and some good folks too.
your 65 Valiant Signet woke me up this morning, Wow.

Wecome. Both nice cars but I'm also in love with the Signet.
The camera loves it too. I had to save that picture :)
They are using lighting effects, etc.., in TV commercials now and still never make a new car look so sweet.

welcome aboard. NICE CARS!!!! i just sold my buddy a white 65 cuda for his daughter. that valiant makes my knees weak! WOW! show us some more pics. is it a real commando car?

Thanks for the welcome. I am in Suffolk,Va about 25 miles west of Norfolk. Appreciate the comments. Cuda was originally a slant six three on tree car,still has only 34,240 original miles and the Valiant was a 2 barrel V8 car. The 273 commando was transplanted from a wrecked 65 formula S.

Oldschoolcuda

Hi and welcome Oldschool....really nice wheels ya got there!

2052882_1.jpg

2052882_5.jpg

Oldschoolcuda, you`ll have to drive one of those nice Mopars to the Bass Pro Shop off Mercury Blvd. in Hampton one Saturday evening this summer. There`s always well over a hundred nice classic/muscle/drag cars there on any given Saturday and we need MORE MOPARS there!!! We`re outnumbered about 10-1. I hope to see you out there one evening.- John (Longgone)

John. Will be there this year. I am going to do more cruise inns than shows in 08. Also plan on going to the Harley Davidson one on RT. 17. Here are a couple more pics of my 65's. Are you a TMC member. Bruce

Oldschoolcuda

John. Will be there this year. I am going to do more cruise inns than shows in 08. Also plan on going to the Harley Davidson one on RT. 17. Here are a couple more pics of my 65's. Are you a TMC member. Bruce

Oldschoolcuda

No I`m not in the TMC but should be with all of the events I go to. I hope to meet you this summer. I should be at one or both places this cruise season. The Bass Pro Shop is a lot more of the racers and the Harley place is more laid back with more of the 50`s cars. Either place is a great time.

Welcome from another Virginian. Nice 65 as I'm kinda partial to 65s (see signature). I'm up in the NW part of the state near Winchester. Not a lot of Mopar action up this area

-
Back