New frontend for 67 barracuda

-

oteenc

Reaction score
First let me start off by saying that all this work was done by me a rank novice in the construction of front suspension on my 1967 Plymouth Barracuda. I needed the ability to put my new motor that had a dragster type flat oil pan and could not clear the the steering link that was stock in the car. I did a lot or research on the construction of K members and after a lot of cutting and fabricating with the stock K member, I came to the conclusion that I may have gone past my knowledge level on this project (which is typical in this hobby). Further research also indicated how expensive aftermarket K members were and that was going to reach deep into my budget for this project until I found AJE RACING. After several phone calls and a lot of questions I purchased their front end parts, and let me tell you this was a great move. I installed the parts, and finished the project and have been completely satisfied with this product. I now have the car finished and it has been to the track 2 times and is presently running in the 5.80's in the 1/8 mile, with more to go. The biggest concern that I had was with the bump steer issue that I had no knowledge of but with the product that AJE gave me the car came out of the trailer and drove like a dream. I am by no means knocking any of the aftermarket companies that offer these products, they are ALL good and I know a lot of guys that use these other products and are completely satisfied with their choices as I am with mine. I am attaching several photos of my project, and I hope this will help anyone in this hobby looking to update their ride or project. Good luck

Attachments

• cuda k frame1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 968
  • cuda k frame3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,058
  • cuda k frame4.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 644
  • cuda k frame5.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 596
  • cuda k frame6.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 642
-