New fuel cell!!!

-
lmao 71 demon a little blunt haha. It's not bad i like how it's different

Hey, thats why i asked if anyone likes it or not! I love when people are blunt about things! I personally love it myself!

I like the "style." If it functions "correctly" I'd say, great!!

Someone please educate me... What's the benefit of a fuel cell over a factory style tank? Is it worth loosing the trunk space over?

I like the creativity and maximum use of the wheelwell as opposed to dead space with a square one. But I have a few questions:

1) How is it secured? I would be more comfortable with it if it was "contained" better, even though straps would take away from the overall appearance.
2) Street, race or dual purpose?
3) Will you be adding a firewall between the trunk & passenger compartment?

Bet you're tired after that project,sure is a round about way to make a fuel cell.:D

Ya, I went round and round on deciding what style to go with!!! Chose the round one!!!As far as mounting it we are going to put a few tabs on the left and right and secure it to the floor. It will be for dual purpose, Street and Strip. Yes, I will be adding a firewall to sperate the trunk and passenger department. It is baffeled inside and funtions perfectly. Way better then i thought it would!

Someone please educate me... What's the benefit of a fuel cell over a factory style tank? Is it worth loosing the trunk space over?

Between the the down bars, nitrous bottles, battery, relays, wiring, and a ballast box it's not like there is room for any luggage. Might as well toss a 12 gallon cell in the middle of it.

I just realized how damn big that battery is!!!

Speaking of firewalls, how do you guys deal with rear speakers? That's right, that IS what I said!!!

I just realized how damn big that battery is!!!

Speaking of firewalls, how do you guys deal with rear speakers? That's right, that IS what I said!!!

when you run open headers, you tend to not worry about a radio!!!! LOL

the finished Fuel cell. Looks like horns!! LOL
20140615_164939.jpg

-
Back