New Ga member

-

baracus

Reaction score
Hey guys made a few posts already without introducing myself, how rude.8) I am purchasing a 69 barracuda and am excited to be getting back into the hobby. I first got into mopars back in high school and my first one was a 70 Challenger RT I got my sophmore year that was a rust bucket and needed a full resto. I spent alot of money and time on that car but it was too much for a high schooler working after school, the car was totally stripped apart and was along way from being finished. I ended up trading the car for a 71 Scamp with a built 360 that was awesome. I had a ton of fun in that car and smoked quite a few older dudes around town but had to sell it in college. I have been out of the hobby since then but have looked around the last 14 or so years since then and have been amazed at how much these cars go for now. I grew up in KS but live in Gwinnett Co, GA now. I came across the barracuda looking for a dart or duster to play with and so here I am. Any members down here in Ga?

Im right here in Buford man, if you ever need a hand, just give me a PM, id be happy to help in anyway.

Welcome to FABO!!

I'm in Jones County, about 25 miles NE of Macon. Welcome aboard. I have a Scamp myself. a '73.

-
Back