New Game " Survivor 2010" Nascar Style

-

MeMikeJr.

Reaction score
Survivor Guidelines
1. Pick any two drivers. Your score is the average of your drivers finishing position.

2. The persons with the two highest averages will be up for being voted out. In cases of a tie, those with the highest average will be on the voting block.

3. If there is a tie in voting, the person that was last voted off the island will cast the tie breaking vote.

4. Voting is mandatory.

5. Those that do not make their picks by the drop of the green flag on race day/night will automatically be up for voting out.

6. Those that do not make picks two weeks in a row are considered dead and will be thrown to the sharks.

7. Immunity will be gained if you pick the driver that finishes in last.

8. Rules are subject to change depending on weather, temperature, number of clouds in the sky, price of eggs in China, or condition of my race car on Saturday.

9. MOST IMPORTANT, HAVE FUN, THIS IS A GAME.

If your in reply so I can start the list. :cheers:

It will be for the 2010 Sprint Cup Series

Good morning MeMikeJr.
To all the members here, My son and I enjoyed watching NASCAR together sense he was $!!tting yellow :-D
There are a few nascar fans here that quit watching back when they quit using real car's check this thread out http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=88639

They are getting rid of that ugly *** wing this year :cheers: and going back to a spoiler :-D
I will be at George Rays most race day's and listen to nascar on the radio.
I will be hitting this thread so I can throw some one to the sharks =P~
Thank you for a well thought out plan and game Mike Jr.
It's good to see you posting here and keep an eye on your ol man 8)

Ok guys these are the ones that are playing so far. I will keep taking names until Fri. the 12th...and will take your picks until drop of green flag.....

So far we have a 25 dollar gift card from walmart for the winner...Still getting sponsers...Will keep u updated...

SGBARRACUDA
pauly v.100
MeMikeJr.
MeMike

Winner's prize list:

$25 walmart gift card
XL MOPAR SHIRT

Its just for fun......The hardest part is deciding who is kicked out....I am getting a prize pool to make interesting...

Ok guys and gals....We need some more players...if not we will have to modify the rules and run with it.....Winner so far gets 25 dollars from walmart and a mopar shirt...

I Pick Richard Petty,Send the gift card and the mopar car cover(it would look like a car cover on my scrawny butt) :bootysha:

In my best Mr.T. I found the rules ,now bring it on fools. Biffle and Kahne, tired of the Tony Jimmy show.

-
Back