New guy from AZ (and MI, OH, CA, VA, MD, etc)

-

BigE

Reaction score
Joined a few months ago and just now getting around to saying hello! I've bounced around the US quite a bit and not sure I've settled down yet, but I'm getting the itch to take care of one of these beautiful A bodies. In particular, my father in law has decided to share his car with me. To say the least I was stunned as that convertible has been his baby. Will share more at a later time on that, if he doesn't jump in here himself.

In the meantime, I'll share a couple of pics I took of a buddies family heirloom. We spent some time on Christmas Eve looking at and figuring out what we want to work on next!
Eric (Big E)

20231224_152503[1].jpg

20231224_152458[1].jpg

Welcome! Looks like LL1 turquoise??? Nice!

Thanks for the welcome! Here's a bit more background on my joining.
Wayne is my father in law and he approached me back in September to let me know that he'd like me to carry on the torch with his car. You know him here as 69conv.
For those of you that know him on FABO, he's a great guy but the reality is even better.
The car is pretty sweet too. 1969 Dart big block convertible
Eric

1703792864358.png

Thanks for the welcome! Here's a bit more background on my joining.
Wayne is my father in law and he approached me back in September to let me know that he'd like me to carry on the torch with his car. You know him here as 69conv.
For those of you that know him on FABO, he's a great guy but the reality is even better.
The car is pretty sweet too. 1969 Dart big block convertible
Eric

View attachment 1716184135
Should have tagged @69conv on this thread

Welcome from south of Tucson! I have a '68 fastback in LL1 -- my favorite color. Nice car!

Welcome Eric. Glad you decided to join. Even happier to find the right person to take care of my baby.
0615 059.jpg

dart1.jpg

-
Back