New guy from AZ with 67 Notch

-

Mr Man

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not exactly new. I've been lurking ever since I bought my '67 cuda 2 years ago. I visit almost every day and you guys keep me motivated to get in the garage and work on my car. I've learned a lot from this site and figured it's time to show my progress.

My car was basically a dented up rust bucket with a 273 and column shift manual. After all the sheetmetal repair, mini-tubbing, subframe connectors, and welding up the dozens of body cracks, I'm finally getting ready for filler and primer. My plans are to put a 408 in it, but that will be a few years from now.

Link to pics: http://www.myrideisme.com/garage/hallner
You can click on tabs like "quarter panels" and "fenders" to see more pics.

Scott

The day I bought it vs the way it looks now:

67 Barracuda1-1.jpg

CIMG1679-1.jpg

Welcome to the boards! Looking REALLY good! Keep it up and keep the pics coming!!!!

Mr Man, I liked it the day you brought it home, but I love it on the cart and ready for the next step. Something about a nice straight palate to continue with just gets me right here!!! Keep up the good work!!! Geof

Welcome Mr Man.:cheers:
Glad you decided to jump on in and share this great build you have going.
Keep us updated and enjoy a frosted mug for me.:-D

Nice looking car, love the rims! You have done a lot in 2 years, keep the pictures flowing!

There was an old friend of mine in NY who did a 67 Notch in jet gloss black with that Hemi style scoop........Man, that car was nice..........

I've thought long and hard about putting one of those on mine........

Seeing yours sitting there got me fired up again...........

Can't wait to see yours done.........PICS!! :toothy10:

Love the hood Scott, I've been debating on putting that same one on my 67.

Wes

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I got the 6-pak hood from AAR Fiberglass. The quality is great, and worth the price. I haven't decided what color to paint the car yet, but I'm leaning towards a dark red with flat black hood. All black would be nice, but I'm not sure if my bodywork will be good enough to pull that off. The flat black primer has kinda grown on me - I think it would look pretty mean with the polished rims.

I'll post more pics as soon as I can!

Scott

-
Back