New guy from Beecher, IL.

-

4 DOOR JUNKIE!

Reaction score
Just want to say Hello to all @ for A-bodies only! This is my second A body, and I am enjoying it so far... :)

I live in a little town south of Chicago Called Beecher. It a nice place, and I can be down town on a good night in an hour or so.....Chicago traffic SUCKS! I am a MOPAR fan living in a Ford & Chevy town. I have one buddy who is a MOPAR fan...that's it! I am a BIG fan of 4 door MOPAR'S nothing pass 1975 though, just my thing. I have posted for parts wanted, please check it out you might have what Im looking for.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=19153

Thank you all for letting me tell ya a little about myslef!

Phil

4 DOOR JUNKIE! :headbang:
1974 Dodge Dart 4 door
318 2bbl (for now)
auto trans.

Welcome 4 DOOR JUNKIE.
Hope you take the time to enjoy this great site!!

Hello 4 Door Junkie,
Just wanted to say welcome to the site and
that were practically next door neighbors. I live
in Crete, Ill.

Ken

4 DOOR POWER!!!!! :toothy7:

welcome to the fun and like they said PICS!!!!

enjoy yourself and these guys KNOW it ALL!!!!

blind.

Thank you all 4 the welcome!

I will be getting some pictures up soon. I need to go through all of them, the car is a little ruff.....but for a $1000.00 it's a fun toy!

Thanks again!

Phil

O.K. I'm new at this computer thing......How do I add pictures to my signature? I know it's a dumb question, but need a little help. :thumbup:

Thanx!

Wecome Phil.
Just go to the top of "forums", and look for the "how do I post pics" forum. It's so easy, even I figured it out.
4 doors are cool, good luck with your project.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

MtNemoMopar said:
Wecome Phil.
Just go to the top of "forums", and look for the "how do I post pics" forum. It's so easy, even I figured it out.
4 doors are cool, good luck with your project.

Thanx for the reply! I will check into that in a bit.....need to take a few pictures of the car.

Again....Thanx!

Welcome .... I've also seen some pretty nasty 4 doors in my time. Know what mean about living in a Ford or Chevy town, I've been the black sheep (mopar guy ) in my town for more years then I care to mention !!

-
Back