New Guy From Canada

-

superbee70

Reaction score
Hello All,

Recently bought a 71 Dart Swinger (needs some work), currently have 70 Super Bee as well.

My name is Will and just wanted to say HI to all.....

Will

Well good morning Will.:cheers:
Welcome to this great site, We have some great Canadians here that we enjoy very much, Glad to have you on board Will.

I will get this behind ya, We will be wanting pictures of the 71 dart and 70 Super Bee as well.:-D

So jump on in and enjoy.

Hey,Welcome to the site from Ontario,Canada.Let me be the first to ask...Where ya from?pics of car,motor setup,more info.Your gonna love this site.I,m sure you,ll make use of the many forums,have fun!!

Hey Will glad to have you, welcome aboard! Marvin here on the east coast, Fredericton, New Brunswick. Looking forward to pics of your rides! You'll love it here great members and very knowledgeable and helpful!

Welcome to the site, We have something in comon :-D

Superbee burnout.jpg

Will, welcome to the site. I think you'll find it enjoyable.
Tell us more about your Swinger. Numbers matching, 318/340, etc?

Thanks guys, will post pics asap, but in the meantime:

1971 Dart Swinger
318 CID Auto
Hemi Orange

1970 Dodge Super Bee
500 CID 4 speed (originally a 383 car, still have 383)
Plum Crazy Purple

Have had the Bee for over 5 years, just bought the Dart a couple months ago with the intention of fixing it up and getting it on the street. It needs some work, nothing all that serious.

Will

Will, welcome to the site. I think you'll find it enjoyable.
Tell us more about your Swinger. Numbers matching, 318/340, etc?

Hmmm well, found it on EBAY. Wasn't really looking for another car, but always wanted a Dart Swinger, preferrably a 340 4 speed. Out of my price range so I knew a 318 or slant 6 might be in order.

Its a 318 auto, numbers matching, originally tan, but now is Hemi Orange, previous owner added hood scoops and rear wing. Aside from some wiring and gauge issues, (only the speedo works), power steering pump leaks, its a nice clean car.

Picked the car up in Minneapolis, drove it home to Selkirk MB, about 500 miles and even got 24 MPG! (Unike my Bee which gets about 2.4 MPG)

Will

-
Back