new guy from germany

-

Der Sebi

Reaction score
hi!

i´m sebastian, 25 and student, from neuss in germany.
when i´ve got my graduate degree (only few weeks left...) i´ll hurry up to get our 72 duster on the road :toothy8:

greetings
sebi

IMG_4842.jpg

Thats a great looking Duster you have there Sebi. Tell us more about the car (engine, and trans info).

Welcome to FABO

it has a rather mild 318 with a 500 eddy carb and a performer intake. we added a 2,5" TTI H-pipe system and TTI headers. the tranny is a stock 904.
if you want to hear the duster, here is a video I made when we started it the first time after the rebuild8): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mGPLuFb_eQ

here are some other pics.
I will make new ones when we got it on the road...

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

damn! i posted 4 times cause the posts didnt appear on my PC.
now they are all online
sorry!!!
please erase if possible:???:

hi!

i´m sebastian, 25 and student, from neuss in germany.
when i´ve got my graduate degree (only few weeks left...) i´ll hurry up to get our 72 duster on the road :toothy8:

greetings
sebi

Nice car. Love the colour.

Welcome to FABO! Great lookin car, and great lookin shop you have to work on it as well! Is that another Duster or perhaps a Scamp I see beside the green 72, under the car cover?

Welcome aboard! Nice looking Duster you have there.:cheers:

Welcome to the great site from Toronto,Canada.Nice car,are you going to add any stripes.Here,s one of mine..

mt.nemo 4.JPG

May 2007 034.jpg

Welcome from Missouri. Yep, that's in the United States down where the real hillbillys live. Down here where they breed "HooTurks". That's a cross between a hoot owl and a turkey. That's way back in the woods. Missouri is just north of where they invented the "Toothbrush" Arkansas. That's where MeMike lives. Then the idea came across the border and we refined it a bit and gave it a new name "Teethbrush" for the simple reason that we have more than one.......TOOTH. Nice 72 there. I also own a 72. It's triple black. Were those cars sold new in Germany or did you import them yourself from somewhere else?

-
Back