New guy from Illinois 74 Plymouth Scamp

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Hey guys just picked up a 1974 Scamp and I found these forums so I figured I would sign up. Not my first Mopar though so hopefully I can be a big part here.

Yes

welcome.gif

Welcome to FABO! Nice find, I like the wheels too! What are your plans for it? What part of IL. are you from?

Welcome to FABO! Nice find, I like the wheels too! What are your plans for it? What part of IL. are you from?
Pro-Touring cruiser with a 3.9 V6 and a supercharger. I'm in Oswego Il and I work at a shop called modern-muscle.

you wouldnt happen to have a spare set of tail lights and chrome trim for it? If so pm me. I love the scamp tho u runnin 17"s?

you wouldnt happen to have a spare set of tail lights and chrome trim for it? If so pm me. I love the scamp tho u runnin 17"s?
Actually I was thinking of molding in the tail lights and running LED strips so they might be for sale when I do that. Also the drip rails and window trim is getting shaved too sooooo. And they are 17" coy's up front with 18" in the back. Might trade the bumpers for a set that's not so clean since I'm going to be shrinking them into the body and cutting them up I'll have to rechrome them.

I am in Illinois also. I have a question. I have a 72 scamp with a 318 and a
833 4 speed and I can't find shifter rods for it. The Support member that goes over the trans is in front of the hurst shifter and will not let me get my shifter rods through it. any advice on where to get shifter rods??

I am in Illinois also. I have a question. I have a 72 scamp with a 318 and a
833 4 speed and I can't find shifter rods for it. The Support member that goes over the trans is in front of the hurst shifter and will not let me get my shifter rods through it. any advice on where to get shifter rods??
Actually I could probably fab up the rods for it if you need them done.

Welcome! Nice Scamp. IMO it's lines lend themselves to the pro-touring mods. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.

Wow almost 4 years later. I'm a different person, and my car is WAY different. I kinds miss the old girl now.

-
Back