New guy from Iowa

-

Convertriple 73

Reaction score
Hello For A-Bodies Only.com. My name is Bill and I live in North Central Iowa. My family and I have been into Mopars for years. Currently I have a #'s matching 73 340 Dart Sport "Convertriple", 69 GTX clone, 91 Mopar powered rear engine dragster $ pit and numerous other daily driver mopar cars, trucks and minivan too long to list.

Here's a pic of my 340 Dart Sport, if the attachment works.

How do I attach pic?

Bill, I just posted on the "Whos from Iowa " thread. If your close to Ft. Dodge pm me. Iam working on a 73 Dart Sport 340 sunroof car currently. Your pic attachment didnt come through.

Hi Bill, welcome to the site. Your cars sound great!

pic4.JPG

Welcome Bill
Wow you have a herd of mopars. :blob:
Hope you enjoy this site half as much as I do.
We have some of the best out here, HERE!!!

408duster...Image is too big , won't let me upload. How do I resize? I have pics on photobucket but can't figure out how to get one on this site. Stinkin computers!

Iam not too good with the stinkin computers either. But my computer had HP PhotoSmart Premier and it had an option on it for resizing, that allowed me to post some pics. I think it has to be reduced in resolution to hit this board. Someoene will chime in on some more help, lots of good helpful folks on this board.

what town in Iowa I live In Little Cedar if you know where that is...

welcome. My son is going to school in Iowa right now. Post some pics when you can. Would love to see your col;lection.

Here's the toolman from Waterloo. Welcome!!!!!! Mike

Welcome aboard. If you have pictures on Photo Bucket you can just put a linky to them like I've done with mine. Otherwise, you'll need something like the Windows Image Resizer tool to shrink the size of your photos before you can attach them. Joey actually has a blow by blow post to help new folks get their photos posted, so have a look at it first. If you're still having problems, let us know and we'll get you set up.

welcome to the board there Convertriple 73! i hope you get the picture thing figured out soon. sounds like a nice car. when you get a chance put your location in your signature, so we will not forget where you are from.

That's very sharp! I like it... :thumbup: :thumbup: ..I knew you could get those pic's up :lol:

Glad you got the pic thing figured out. Thats a great looking Dart Sport. What kind of shape was it when you got it??

Thanks for the posting pics 101 class and the kind remarks. :thumbup:

408duster...lower quarters and driver floor pan. Not too bad for an Iowa car. It obviously wasn't Sublime originally. :lol: Original color was bronze. It had parchment interior. I changed interior to black. I also went with the 74 tail stripe, look at avatar, instead of the 73 tail stripe. I liked it better. It is a 57,000 mile #'s matching car, complete with broadcast sheet, fender tag, original door VIN decal, and G.G. paperwork. I've spoke with the last 4 owners whom were all within a 20 mile radius of me.

Great looking Dart. Do you cruise in Marshalltown in the summer? Mike

Occasionally. They have cruise nights at Culvers out on Iowa Ave. (old hwy 30). Godfathers on S.Center St. was better, but they went out of business. Now there's a Pizza Ranch in that location. I haven't heard if they are going to hold cruise nights. I've also been to cruise nights at "The Mill" just off of hwy 20 & hwy 14 between Parkersburg and Grundy Center.

I didn't know there was one at 20 & 14. I need to start writing this stuff down. We have one downtown Waterloo at least once a month. I'll have to let you know when. Mike

Welcome Bill. But I have one question for you........What are you trying to do, keep all the Mopars to yourself? Share man Share LOL!

-
Back