New Guy from Michigan checking in

-

Quicknick

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a transplant from FBBO. I just traded my 70 Super Bee for Craven Moorheads 65 Dart. Just thought I'd officially introduce myself. Thanks for letting me join.:supz:

Attachments

• dart2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 192
Welcome aboard :cheers: Looks like it is ready for some fun passes at the local track :supz:
What are you hiding under that early A Body :glasses7:

Welcome from over Ann Arbor way!! I debated putting a trade offer out on that Bee for my GTX, but the young gun in my house liked the X better! Glad you're happy with the trade and are on the way to A body bliss!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 170
Welcome, awesome looking Dart, can't wait to read about what's under the skin. Got any pics of the Super Bee you traded? I like "Bees", of the mopar variety that is.

Welcome from Holton, MI - West side! NIce looking car! Where are you from?

Welcome-Now bring that fine machine over to Martin Mich on the 18th so we can take a gander at her--I saw that for sale thread WAY to late otherwise I would have snatched that one up cause it was only a hour away from me !!!!!! A day late and a dollar short the story of my life,Great buy and remember this is FUN so go have some FUN--Steve

Welcome-Now bring that fine machine over to Martin Mich on the 18th so we can take a gander at her--I saw that for sale thread WAY to late otherwise I would have snatched that one up cause it was only a hour away from me !!!!!! A day late and a dollar short the story of my life,Great buy and remember this is FUN so go have some FUN--Steve
Martin on the 18th. We will be there!

-
Back