New guy from Michigan

-

Twisted72

Reaction score
Hey everybody,stumbled on the site yesterday and knew I had to join.I picked up a 72 Duster Twister a couple year's ago and have been putting it togeather since,mild 360,TCI 727,8 3/4 rear with 3.55 sure-grip.Planning on bodywork and paint this winter.I just got it up and driving this summer "late".Car is bare bones,no power robber's and has radio delete.So far,so good.My previous Mopar's have been mostly RoadRunners starting with a 68 383 4 speed back in 1970.The wife has a 03 PT Cruiser for everyday driving.Guess that's it for now,later Twisted72:munky2:

Welcome!! Sounds like a really nice project, look forward to seeing it come together!

Welcome to FABO!!! We're glad to have you and your Twister here amongst the best Mopar fans in the world. It's a fantastic group and you'll be right at home in no time.

Don't hesitate to let me know if I can help you out with your winter plans ... FABO members get an automatic 10% discount and I always have monthly specials going. (In fact, I need to write one for November LOL)

Welcome from Roseville. What part of Michigan are you from?Jayson

Test and Tune.jpg

-
Back