New Guy from Minnesota - '67 Barracuda!

-

MobileCustoms

Reaction score
Hey all, I used t to own a 67 Barracuda many years ago and sold it around 1995. Been kicking myself ever since and finally just found and bought another one which is being shipped to me this week.
Can't wait to get my hands on it. bought it on ebay which is a first for me.

It has a 340/727 with reverse pattern and an 8 3/4 rear end with 4:10 posi (maybe 4:56).

The body looks great and mainly looks like it will need some interior work and light body work, which is what I used to do for a living before starting my graphics business.
I've attached a few photos of the new one which is burgundy and my old one which was candy tangerine over a gold base. Both are/were 340/727 combos so this is about as close as I could come to getting my old one back.

Stoked and can't wait to get to work on it!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqR,!qIFI6UtvU7qBSUrcZO27w~~60_57.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Barracuda1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 211
  • $(KGrHqJ,!rIFI4iv5uRZBSUr,z7QH!~~60_57.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Barracuda4.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 221
  • Barracuda5.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 213
Looks great! Always great to see another Minnesotan.

Welcome. Maybe we need to get some MN people together.?.? That maroon car is very similar to the one I had in high school. I had a fastback though. I'm in Brooklyn Park.

Welcome. Maybe we need to get some MN people together.?.? That maroon car is very similar to the one I had in high school. I had a fastback though. I'm in Brooklyn Park.

I've always got a garage fridge full of beer for any gear head friends that wanna stop by. my neighbor friends have some great cars too!

Welcome from St. Cloud!!! FABO is the best Mopar site on the interweb :glasses7:

Welcome aboard this great site, always great to see another Minnesotan here to enjoy
Jump on in and enjoy :cheers: Nice Fish =D>

Just realized the photo of my first cuda didn't upload in my original post. Here is a photo of that one along with some other mopars I have owned over the years.

Attachments

• DodgeVan.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Cuda.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 1970_Dodge_Dart-front.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 1967_Dodge_Coronet.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 210
  • 1970_Dodge_Dart.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 198
  • 1967_Barracuda---1970_Dodge.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Barracuda_trunk.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 202
  • '67-Cuda.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 1985_DodgeVan.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 180
Greetings from your neighbor in NE Iowa. Keith (66340SEDAN) hosts a fun meet-and-greet at the "Mopars in the Park" show at Farmington. Hope to see you there. Nice Notch! toolmanmike

PS... I forgot to mention a fun fact.
My cousin owns one of the 50 B029 1968 Barracudas. He ordered it brand new and still owns it. My oldest brother raced it for a while out at Thunder Valley Dragway in Sioux Falls, SD. I have riddden in it and it is...awesome.

Hope this short video of the car will embed/link properly ( :newb: )

[ame]http://youtu.be/RdbOeL_VTws[/ame]

Welcome from the East coast!
That's really COOL that your cousin bought new and still has the BO29 car!!
I've seen a couple of pics of that car from back in the day!

Welcome! I love the looks of your candy tangerine Cuda!!!! Awesome. Looks great with the Keystones.

I know Keith. He's a cool guy with some cool toys. His A body is cool, but so is his CSX and Neon R/T. Years back we'd race our four bangers at the area tracks. I met him again this last spring at Mopars in the Park. I hope to have my GLH-T and Duster there in 2014.

Welcome from your neighbor to the west! I saw the "Hairbender" makes it's maiden runs at Thunder Valley back in '68. It went 10:80's which was flying for the time!

Pa karp

I know Keith. He's a cool guy with some cool toys. His A body is cool, but so is his CSX and Neon R/T. Years back we'd race our four bangers at the area tracks. I met him again this last spring at Mopars in the Park. I hope to have my GLH-T and Duster there in 2014.

It was cool to see you again Jessie, it has been awhile too! Can't wait to see your Duster, if you bring it next year we can be in the same class :glasses7:

PS... I forgot to mention a fun fact.
My cousin owns one of the 50 B029 1968 Barracudas. He ordered it brand new and still owns it. My oldest brother raced it for a while out at Thunder Valley Dragway in Sioux Falls, SD. I have riddden in it and it is...awesome.

Hope this short video of the car will embed/link properly ( :newb: )

http://youtu.be/RdbOeL_VTws

Small world. I took that video

-
Back