New guy from N.E. CT...

-

wmckusick

Reaction score
View attachment mine1.jpg

View attachment mine2.jpg

She was found sitting in a N.H. barn for 20 years....A little TLC and she should be running the roads come spring. TLC...yeah, motor refreshed with new gaskets, all fluids, clutch because it will be out anyways. And the interior...well all she needs is a new driver seat cover and I'll probably replace the discolored carpet...yeah I think I'll keep her

Nice car and welcome! PS. We used to live for many years in Woodstock ,CT

Dave,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure my boss won't mind me spending hours at a time searching out how/what is correct on this car. I've got the engine pulled and breaking it down and probably going to do a complete tear down and detail, it was just too dirty and signs of cylinder walls carbon build up. I've been taking pictures and a log of everything (mainly for sanity when it's time to put her back together) I'll probably statrt a rebuild diary but keep it simple as not to show lack of mopar knowledge...hence the long hours of searching forums! If anyone lives near me I'm be more than happy to shoot the stuff at the man cave...her new home. located in pomfret ct.

Thanks Y'll, yes she is a diamond in the not so rough. clean, straight with typical dings and fixable waves here and there. Body guy says she will be so straight when done I'll think it just came off the factory line...hence the wanting to keep everything the way it did come off the line...

welcome to the site. let me know if i can help ya's find anything for your cuda. I'm in manchester, ct.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 100
-
Back