New guy from NC

-

duke daddy

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am very glad to be here. I am just outside of Raleigh NC. I just go my first every Plymouth Valiant, I trade a ford truck for it ;-) I think I got the better of the deal. The Valiant is a 1963. there is right much rust and a tree fell on her before she became mine... poor girl has no interior and needs a front windshield... and i still think i got a good deal! i really like all smallish 60's cars.
So I am almost 50, married 20+ years with four kids- read into that this will be a slow, low buck project.
I have much to learn so I will probably keep my head low and do a lot reading for a while.
Again, Very glad to be here
Duke daddy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 140
Welcome from SC. You can get lots of advice and parts from other members on here. All you have to do is ask. Keep us posted on you car.

Welcome to site, I am from NC also, Ahoskie, great place to learn and share info, take care

welcome aboard. i'm up the road from ya also in ct. let me know if i can help ya find parts. i have several sources.

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 130
Welcome from Kernersville, NC. Just south west of Greensboro. Lot's of very knowledgeable folks here. Don't be afraid to ask questions

Welcome to the site. I lived in Apex for nearly 15 years. Miss that area.

Hey guys, duke daddy here (John) thanks for the welcome!!! It is great to hear from so many nc folks. Like I said this is my first Mopar, and I don't know any local Mopar guys... I look forward to getting to know everyone.
I am moving slow on the valiant because I am trying to finish up a '78 f100 daily driver.
Thanks again!

-
Back