New guy from northwest Arkansas...

-

340_833 dart

Reaction score
I've snooped around for a while and, for whatever reason, I just joined earlier this week.

I've got a '73 Dart Sport 340 that is an original factory sunroof car. It came with a column shift 727. But, I just changed it to a four speed. (you can read my trials and tribulations about that little deal in the trans section.)
I've had it almost 10 years. It was a 50/50 car when I bought it. (looked good at 50 feet while going 50 mph) and have touched literally every nut and bolt on the car.

I've got a picture of the car that my son shot a couple of years ago while it had the 727. I'll be glad to get my clutch sorted out so I can do this again.

dartcopy.jpg

Welcome!! Great looking Duster!! Best of luck with the build and keep us posted with pics!!

yeah it did and the owner moved it to tulsa and then opened another here in siloam, its the same owner i just run the counter in siloam! i'm here monday through friday, we have cruise in's once a month and we'd like to have you and all the other a-body guys around here to come up sometime this summer and shoot the bs!

yeah it did and the owner moved it to tulsa and then opened another here in siloam, its the same owner i just run the counter in siloam! i'm here monday through friday, we have cruise in's once a month and we'd like to have you and all the other a-body guys around here to come up sometime this summer and shoot the bs!

If I ever get my clutch figured out I'll be glad to make the short hop over to Siloam.

P.S. I'm surprised the owner hired a Mopar guy, seeing as how he's a chebby guy.:-D

If I ever get my clutch figured out I'll be glad to make the short hop over to Siloam.

P.S. I'm surprised the owner hired a Mopar guy, seeing as how he's a chebby guy.:-D

well the owner is die hard F.O.R.D. and his brother who ran the counter had the camaros, i've got a 72 chevelle, 81 camaro, 85 trans am, 71 chevy cheyenne, and my baby 72 dart swinger, so i like them all, but started with the dodge:cheers:

-
Back