New guy from Oakland

-

svevobandini

Reaction score
Hey everybody, my name is Cody and I'm 23. My background is in stringed musical instrument repair but a recent hand injury has forced me to give it up. I've decided to get more involved in auto stuff because I've always liked working on my cars and it seems like a good way to keep similar parts of my brain engaged. A-bodies are my favorites and I'm currently saving up for a dart or a duster.
Any advice for a newbie? I don't have any friends or family who are into this sort of thing, and I've never owned a car that wasn't made in the 90s, so it's really nice to find this forum to dive in with. Thanks for having me. looking forward to soaking up some knowledge!

Welcome Cody. Sorry to hear of your injury. You will find plenty of good information here

Welcome -- From Pa. -- Check, here, often. Some interesting A-Bodies show up, for sale. -- Check under "Mopar Classifieds".

:welcome: - advice? keep saving for that car - and don't lose your FABO password!! Hopefully you'll really be needing it soon :thumbsup:

Welcome to FABO Cody! It's great to see new folks taking up the a-body hobby!

Keep saving and keep your eyes open. Maybe there's a FABO member nearby you that can help.

-
Back