New Guy from Oklahoma

-

CUDACALEB

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I have recently purchased my first Abody in a 1969 Barracuda Notchback. It is in pretty good shape considering it has been sitting untouched for 13 years. I bought it from an old friend of my father, who had passed away a few years back. Me and my father picked it up, brought it home and poured some gas in the carb and it fired right up even with out 1 plug wire. So we have began trying to bring this car back to life. I myself am a newbie to automotive mechanics but have learned a good deal of info from this site already. I have been reading post for a couple of months now and I must say that I really appreciate all the info and help you guys offer. I also appreciate how much you guys respect and help each other, cause you just don't find that very much anymore. Anyways I am looking forward to this spring when Ill really be able to get busy on the car. Thanks Everyone, Caleb

Welcome to the Forum.
Great place for Info & help.

I also live just South West of Tulsa.
My Son & I race a Notch back 1967 Barracuda & a 1971 Demon.
Glad to see another Okie on board.

Pics, color, engine, tranny?? I have a 69 fastback 340 4 speed. They are GREAT cars. This is a great forum for any kind of help you can think of. wE WILL ALL BE GLAD TO HELP WITH WHATEVER. Welcome.

67-69 notchies, favorite A body style. Welcome, post up some pictures.

-
Back