New guy from Oregon

-

searcher1990

Reaction score
Just joined. First A Body. Had several B body's. Just purchased 66 Barracuda Formula S. Project car. Guy disassembled then lost interest like we all do. I had a stupid moment and bought it. I am glad I did. It has gotten me off the couch and back in the garage. Hope this web site is as good as I hope it is. Well, I guess I'll check it out. Thanks for reading, Jeff.

Welcome to FABO Jeff!

Your in the right place to get info and tips for your Barracuda. Got any pics of it? It would be great to see what you are starting with as well as any info about the car you care to share. There is soooo much good information here on just about anything to do with A Bodies. Not to mention a great group of members to help you along with about any question you can ask.

Enjoy the site and good luck on your first ever A Body project.

66 Barracuda Formula S? Very nice first pick IMHO.

Welcome Aboard Jeff! I am in SE Portland (Happy Valley) If your close by I'd be happy to help you out if needed. This site is second to none for Mopar!

Welcome aboard from the East Coast!!!!! Cool car....waiting pics!
I was in Portland years ago for 2 weeks, i really enjoyed it. A niece actually lives out there and just opened a restaurant. (name?)

Welcome

Attachments

• as-a-floridian-how-i-feel-when-people-are-freaking-out-about-irene-1314540007-9976.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 127
Welcome to FABO Jeff!!!!

There are LOADS of very knowledgeable folks willing to help those who help themselves.

You found a great way to get off the couch! :happy1:

Welcome and glad you had a "stupid moment". Good decision, A bodies are great!!! Would like to see some pics tho... I used to live in Creswell and Eugene. Have family in Portland, Salem, and LaPine.

Welcome Aboard Jeff! I am in SE Portland (Happy Valley) If your close by I'd be happy to help you out if needed. This site is second to none for Mopar!

Thanks. I live in St. Helens but work in clackamas very near Happy Valley.

-
Back