New Guy from Sun City, AZ

-

Gibber

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been posting on here for awhile now, but never introduced myself. I'm Mark Gibson from Sun City, just northwest of Phoenix. My wife Melissa and I are into Mopars, the newest addition being a numbers matching 71 340 Duster that arrived today from St Louis. We also have a 71 NOM 340 Demon (hers), and a 66 and 67 Dodge Charger. This is a great group, glad to be a part of it.....

Mark

Attachments

• Demon Duster Charger.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Duster 1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 176
It is a 66 Charger, 361 auto, all original drive train, PS, PB, factory AC. My 67 is on its way from NY, 383 car, all original drivetrain, Copper with Copper interior and Black vinyl roof, PS, PB, factory AC.

Mark

Welcome aboard from the mitten state! Nice pair of A bodies you've got there! How 'bout some pics of the Chargers?

Welcome, nice rides! '67 Charger with vinyl top, pretty rare! Where in NY is it coming from? Post pics of it when you get it home!

Welcome to FABO Gibber!! Nice Mopars you have. Hope to meet you & your wife at one of the local shows.......

Welcome Gibber. I live just up the road in Wittmann. If you ever get out to Speedworld look for my Dart, and stop by to say hello.

I thought everbody in Sun City was 150 or older. :)
Just messin with ya.
I'm in the Prescott area.
Welcome to FABO
Looks like we might have a meet in AZ before long.

67 Charger arrives tomorrow from outside Rochester NY. Will take some pics of both Chargers and the Demon tomorrow as well. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Mark

67 Charger arrived today. Since it isn't running yet, my wife and I pushed it from the street up a slight incline into the garage. Of course we used a 340 Duster as a tow car, ha! Pictures tomorrow, 3800 lb car pushing takes it out of ya!

Mark

Welcome,Aboard that's a nice little collection you have going on their,looks like a nice place to park them as well good luck with the rides and glad to have ya!

67 Charger arrived today. Since it isn't running yet, my wife and I pushed it from the street up a slight incline into the garage. Of course we used a 340 Duster as a tow car, ha! Pictures tomorrow, 3800 lb car pushing takes it out of ya!

Mark

Pushing those is a lot different when you are 20 years old and not 45-50+ :)

Welcome, I like the Duster and Demon. The Charger looks nice too.

welcome fellow zonie. love the cars and that your wife supports the addiction

Here are a couple of my first gen Chargers. The 67 made it without a scratch from NY yesterday. It's about 80 percent put back together. Hope to have it back on the road sometime this year. The 66 is all original; I'm the third owner, it spent its first 40 years in Dallas. 361, 727 auto, PS,PB, factory air (works great). 67 is all original, 383, 727 auto, PS, PB, factory air, "White Hat Special".

Attachments

• 66 Charger 2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 67 Charger 1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 107
-
Back