New guy from Va!

-

chafin

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been reading a lot lately and have decided its time for me to day hey and show my projects/dodges. Oh and im curious, am i considered a young gun at 27 or middle gun? lol, either way i look forward to learning a lot from you guys and girls and getting to know some more people that are in the same hobby!

my 2004 quad cab
2010-03-10%2014.48.21.jpg

my 72 dart swinger
2010-07-18%2012.53.54.jpg

i also have a 92 dodge dakota with 43,000 original miles, it was my grandparents handed down to me by my mom.
2010-08-09%2018.49.51.jpg

Welcome to FABO! Middle gun I like that. LOL Nice car. Looks like a good place to start a build. What are your plans for it?

thanks for all the responses yall. ill definetly get more pics up as time goes on. unfortunately its gonna be on the back burner till the fall. i have been neglecting my trucks as of late due to me working on every body elses rides than mine. so ive decided its time for some me time lol! so after i get some more suspension mods done to both trucks, tuneups and new wheels for the dakota. then its on to a rotiserie restoration for the swinger. i dont want to give up those mods for it yet just cause i dont wanne ginx myself and not do what i really want to do, but i can tell you this its gonna be a street rod with a lot of body and suspension mods.=P~

-
Back