New guy from Va

-

dartman1974

Reaction score
New to forums,bear with me.Starting on 74 Dart Going from leaning tower of power to 360.Kids grown now have time.54 year old tech,had a 62 fury in high school miss it,now a dart to play with and have fun.Building mostly to cruise and a burnout once in a while.Later

Welcome from another Virginia member - we're up north of you near Winchester.

Welcome to FABO from the flat part of Va.. :D You`ll find lots of great people, parts, and information here to keep you coming back.

I am in Franklin Co Moonshine capital of the World,about 20 miles from Roanoke thanks for the welcome everybody

Welcome to FABO from Lynchburg VA. Going to the car show in Roanoke this weekend? If you do stop by the Roanoke valley Mopar club desk and talk to some of the folks, lots of good info.

Welcome to FABO from Lynchburg VA. Going to the car show in Roanoke this weekend? If you do stop by the Roanoke valley Mopar club desk and talk to some of the folks, lots of good info.
We are planning to go to the car show,went to the outside show the mopar club held last year pretty good will stop by their desk and check them out thanks

New to forums,bear with me.Starting on 74 Dart Going from leaning tower of power to 360.Kids grown now have time.54 year old tech,had a 62 fury in high school miss it,now a dart to play with and have fun.Building mostly to cruise and a burnout once in a while.Later

Wlcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back