New guy here-4406FASTBACK

-

4406FASTBACK

Reaction score
Hello to all From Six Mile,S.C. I have been checking out this site for few weeks now,and Loving ever minute of it. I have a 1968 Barracuda Fastback,work in progress..Getting ready to paint this spring and put a 440hp with six pack set-up,8 3/4 rearend 355 gear. Can't wait!

Epoxy sprayed-10-01-08.jpg

Welcome to our little family 4406!!! You've done yourself proud not only by joining, but by picking the BEST A BODY to work on!!! (Knowing I'm gonna start some crap with that one hee heeee) We're glad to have you here! Keep us posted on your progress and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome to FABO, great site as you noticed and the best is yet to come.
PS.....Leanna you opened another can of worms, you know that Dart Sports are the best! (LOL)

Hello to all From Six Mile,S.C. I have been checking out this site for few weeks now,and Loving ever minute of it. I have a 1968 Barracuda Fastback,work in progress..Getting ready to paint this spring and put a 440hp with six pack set-up,8 3/4 rearend 355 gear. Can't wait!

Welcome from L.A. (lower Alabama)...not sure where six mile is, but it sounds like it might be as big as Goose Creek used to be..WELCOME!!:smilebox:

Welcome from L.A. (lower Alabama)...not sure where six mile is, but it sounds like it might be as big as Goose Creek used to be..WELCOME!!:smilebox:

Thought you might a look at my 440+6 fastback. Car is an original 383-S, 4-speed, bench seat car.
Rod

Rod%27s+383-S.jpg

Welcome! Radical project. I'm currently working on a 440 1968 fastback myself. Planning on a six bbl conversion :read2: next year. See ya around!

-
Back