New guy here from LI,NY

-
You guys are making me homesick. I grew up in Mineola. Moved off the Island 10 years ago. But man I do miss real pizza, fresh bagels, and Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

i live prettymuch behind thrifty beverage. (thrifty is across from huntington manor fire department).
perhaps youve seen my daily driver?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/sirdan/celicasigggy.jpg

planning to have my dart on the road asap so keep an eye out for that as well.

I've actually seen that car! Driving up 110 one day, I think it was parked at Taco Bell? Saw the slot mags out of the corner of my eye, took a sec for me to see what the car was.

Small world.

yeah i love taco bell XD im sure we will run into eachother at some point XD
by the way someone was telling me theres a car meet on i think wednesday at that parking lot over by the train station across from the auto parts store at around 5ish. i havent been down there tho so i dont know if they actualy do.

I'm in Bayside, but my car lives in Queens Village, the next town over from your car in Elmont. We should get together and hit Dogwood in Valley Stream or Bellmore one night.
Dogwood Ave, It's been awhile since I've heard somebody mention that place or Bellemore. I've gotta get my car roadworthy to hit up those old cruise spots! All around drums are not fun trying to stop a big block and there's not much left of the original rubber bushings up front. I sold my Duster to my uncle in Queens Village, it was red with a black vinyl top and had twin scoops. It read "dusted" below the trunk lid which looked like somebody painted it on back in the 70's. Any chance you've seen it around?

Finally took a break from working on it to take some pics, even tho they're only with my phone.

SNC00023.jpg

SNC00024.jpg

SNC00025.jpg

SNC00026.jpg

SNC00027.jpg

SNC00028.jpg

Welcome,
while Im a Texan now, I was raised in Roslyn Hights
Andrew

Had a girl freind that lived down the block from the train station right near Pure Glass on Roslyn rd.. Trounced around Glenn Cove for many years.

-
Back