NEW Guy here!

-

Criscobath

Reaction score
Looks like a great site I can kill some time I don't have at.

I posted some pics of my 73 Dart project that should be on the road by September.

Does anyone know of a company making a shock tower brace that ties the shock towers into the firewall?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Welcome from Arkansas, I am sure a tech will jump on this ? soon.
Meanwhile enjoy this great site
Enter this question in the chassis forum and a tech will see it quicker :happy7:

welcome, not sure on the bracing haven't seen many braces on mopars. Best to place to ask would be in suspension, steering, chassis those roadrace guys should know all about that.

Post up some pic's of your ride please.

WOW! Thanks for all the welcomes. Never had that kind of return when joining a site. Very cool.

Here's a pic.

dart-5.jpg

It is pretty sleepy. However, not for long. With the high rise single plane, I need a hole in the hood (notice the hood isn't fully closed in the pic above) I'm still running w/ the column shift auto (GM) which keeps it pretty sleeperish. However, we'll see if it's still a sleeper when I get the car back from the exhaust shop tomorrow.

Well, got my exhaust installed. Rich's Performance Exhaust in Wylie, TX did the work. It's a thing of beauty. It's definitely a sleeper only from the visual. However, the audio is anything but sleepy.

Took the Dart for a beverage (93 octane) and the starter was loose and wouldn't engage. :{

Then promptly went and broke one of the terminals off my MSD Blaster 2 Coil. :{ :{

Can't win some days.

-
Back