New Guy Here...

-

URDUST73

time for the COLD wrench!
Reaction score
what's up everyone! I am new here and just picked up a sweet deal on a 73' Duster. I have been a long time car enthusiast, but am new to Mopar muscle cars. I can't wait to get started on this project! Hopefully I will be able to get some great advice and opinions from you Mopar veterans. :salute:

Wecome aboard. These guys, and gals love pics. And of course, we all love Dusters.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Welcome. You have come to the right place. You will get all the info you will need here. And there are allot of folks here that have Dusters.

Welcome.... :blob:

One thing for sure tons of good info on here ..Good Luck !!

Welcome aboard.......u will soon see that there is no car like a mopar, and not a tighter knit community than this...........kim..........

Welcome. Nice to have another 73 Duster on board. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. You'll definitely be able to get any questions you have answered here, because someone has already been there done that.

Welcome to this great site URDUST73!!!
Keep us posted on your fine duster you have, And jump on in and enjoy!!
I like your name "You are duster 73." :thumbup:

Thanks! Everyone seems great and I have been reading alot.
So far it looks like we're gonna take out the 318 and build up a 340 six pak and drop it in her. That is if I can find a decent deal on a 71' or before 340 T/A motor. I don't mind building it either but keeping my eyes open for one right now.

URDUST73 said:
So far it looks like we're gonna take out the 318 and build up a 340 six pak and drop it in her.
welcome aboard there URDUST73! sounds like you have some aggressive plans! good luck with it :thumbup:

-
Back