New Guy Illinois

-

wildturkey

Reaction score
Thanks for the forum...it has been a help as I have looked for info on my 1969 Valiant Signet. I just got this car 2 days ago and I already like it. Needs some work but should make me a decent daily driver.

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 123
Great divers!! and anything you want to dream to do to them Welcome aboard

Thanks for the welcomes. I am near Princeton IL. I probably wont be dreaming to much. I think I will leave pretty much stock with a few mods suggested...fuel line retro etc. Just a nice sound driver.

Welcome!!! You'll find all you want to know (and probably some things you DON'T want to know) here. Great looking car! Have fun!!!

Theres a pack of us here in the area it looks like. I will have to keep my eye out for you fellow mopar fans. Its nice to meet you all near and far. I went looking for a carb rebuild kit today over at O'reilly....The guy there started by saying it had a rochester on it then went to 2 barrel carter.....I finally got him on the right track Holley 1920 single and thats when it all went downhill LOL. I quess I need to get with the walker place and get him a number. Oh well I only have 650.00 dollars in the car(trade value) so I quess I can afford a few calls to help him out! The carb is leaking thru the accelerator pump rod. I also need to replace the master cyl. and while Im doing that I am going to replace everything else brake related along with some new drums. Ill fix it as I find it but for now just fixing the obvious things I see. See you on the road soon!

-
Back