New Guy in Northeastern Maryland

-

fzmax

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am currently without an A-body, but will be looking for one after the holidays. I've been a Mopar guy for the last 30 years or so. I have a page up on some of the junk I used to own, but unfortunately I don't have much media on the more interesting rides.

I've raced my Duster at Cecil County, Atco, 75-80, Englishtown, Oxford Dragway, Maple Grove, the Mopar Nats, New England Dragway, US 13, Mooresville, and a few other tracks where we might have run into each other. Here is a video of the Duster.

I'm still working out the details of my next ride and hope to be a contributing member in the near future. - Wayne

Dont have to have a car to join in. just gotta love em. would be glad to get some advise from a seasoned racer. welcome

Welcome. I see your from Elkton, Md. I just joined the site myself a few days ago. I plan to do some time trails myself next summer and will probably have some general questions for you on the car set-up etc.. Good luck hunting for a car.

GregH

340-15.jpg

Greg, that is a beautiful ride. Let me know when you're heading to Cecil I'd love to go watch and be more then happy to help you squeeze a few tenths out of it.

This time around I'm looking for a less desirable car, maybe a four door Valiant or Scamp. I've a few ducks to get in a row before I can start looking, but I want something I've not had before.

Welcome and good luck finding an A-body that you can bring back to life!!

Timing is everything! Just kicking around on eBay I found this:

67 Valiant 200

That would be perfect. If this was four months from now I'd probably be flying to the west coast to drive it back. I'd rather have a black one, but I'd deal with the red. Hopefully I'll find one similar when I'm ready.

BTW, do all posts have to be reviewed by the mod? I promise I'm not spamming. I didn't even try to post a link to the eBay stuff I'm selling.

My big Brother lives right across the street from Cecil, so I'm sure he's heard your car a few times LOL.

BTW, do all posts have to be reviewed by the mod? I promise I'm not spamming. I didn't even try to post a link to the eBay stuff I'm selling.

Welcome and no. Just new guys first 10 posts if they have a link in them.
Sorry but we were plagued by spammers a little while back.
Enjoy the site!
Peace, Tony

My big Brother lives right across the street from Cecil, so I'm sure he's heard your car a few times LOL.

Small world. I almost never see any a-bodies around, I didn't think there were any in this area.

Welcome and no. Just new guys first 10 posts if they have a link in them.
Sorry but we were plagued by spammers a little while back.
Enjoy the site!
Peace, Tony

No problem and thanks, I just wanted to make sure I didn't piss someone off already.

Hey, Wayne. Welcome to FABO. I've been a member for a couple of years, but inactive on here for awhile, too busy with projects, as you see on my list below. I've picked up 3 more '66 'Cudas recently, and been involved in painting my old red one, which waited 9 years for paint. Now Viper red. Have fun!
Rich

:wav:

Wecome Max and enjoy these fine folks as you will soon see and agree they are. As far as spammer, there's a bunch of watch dogs here protecting this site we all love and take care of so not much gets by for very long. Good to have ya.

welcome to the FABO fam max and as small block said the dogs are always out and we like to keep um hungry lol

Looking forward to the day you find your next ride, Welcome.
And as you can see we have some great folks here and some of the best of the best tec's here too.
Jump on in and enjoy.

-
Back