New guy in PA 74 swinger

-

C89

Reaction score
Hi there, new guy here. I have been a long time lurker gathering info for my latest purchase. I have been a mopar fan since birth.

Hopefully I will have pictures of the car up soon. Eventually I hope to have my own version of a late 60's pro stock. I will be selling a hood, fenders and a trunk lid soon.

Welcome to FABO C89. You will find this site to be a great wealth of information and all around base of great people. Cant wait for the pictures.

Welcome aboard C89! It's great you've found us. Make yourself at home at the best Mopar site on the net!

Welcome to FABO!

I used to live not far from pottsville back in the 70's. Birdsboro. My older brother would cruise the main drag buy the Dunkin Donuts in his 442.

Homecloned I'm from Pottsville not Pottstown, lol.
Here's a funny one for yah. I work at Cromby Genertating Station in Phoenixville and I lived in Pottstown for a little, so I'm familiar with the area. When People asked me where I'm from I'd say Pottsville, then they would ask me where I lived, Pottstown, added alot of confusion. I think I know what Dunkin Donuts you mean, On 724 right?

Alot of people from PA. born and raised in Pottstown lived all over spent a few years in boyertown and phoenixville. all my family is still up there i just decided that it wasnt for me joined the Corps now i cant wait to get back. when i get back from this deployment my contract is up and will most likely find my way home.

-
Back