New guy in Sonoma County

-

DartConvertible

Reaction score
Hi from the Sonoma coast. I just got my hands on a '68 Dart GT convertible and I'm probably going to have some questions for you guys. I'm also looking for any local Mopar clubs in the Sonoma/Napa/Mendocino area.

Cheers thanks a lot

Peter

Welome Peter.

Post up pics, we can't wait to drool. =P~

Welcome Peter:cheers:
Love the Sonoma coast area!Used to cruise My 72 demon along highway 1 all the time .Have you checked out wine country Mopars?
Joe

Peter, welcome to FABO & congratulations on your new find. The closest Mopar groups in that area are Wine Country Mopar in Petaluma/Santa Rosa and Capitol City Mopars in Sacramento. There may be others but I am familiar with these two. BTW: I drive up to Sonoma State University twice a semester to give lectures there. Perhaps one of these times, we can meet up. I think we have one or two other members up there. We have a place on the Sonoma Coast (Sea Ranch) that we go to several times a year. Are you anywhere close to the University or the Sea Ranch? BTW: Let me know if you are looking for any parts for your '68.

Welcome aboard Pete! We're a fun, easy going bunch. If you have a question, someone here can usually offer straight-up advice. And please.... post pictures! We love car ****..... 8)

Welcome Peter,

Pics first, questions later, LOL. Enjoy the site, tons of good people here, and good resources.

Hey, thanks for all the nice welcomes. GTXperience, I live in Sea Ranch and work in Gualala. It'd be great to have a meet up at Gerstle cove or some other place. I'd heard of Wine Country Mopars but was under the impression that they had dissolved. I'll be posting pictures shortly.

Thanks guys

Peter

Welcome Peter.
I am sure you will find that this is a great site with some great tec's and good folks too.
Hope you jump on in and enjoy:cheers:

okay, posted some pics. I'll get more of the guts of the thing, but you get the idea.

Peter

-
Back