New guy in town!

-

1974DartSwinger

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just joined. Name's Jon, from Tri-City Michigan area. Heres a picture of my '74 Swinger the day I bought it about a year ago. Its bone stock, all original 318 A904. So far I've got the trans totally re-done with a Trans-Go stage II kit and 2,200-2,500 stall converter. Got the engine out and about ready to drop the heads off to get them milled. Installing a Comp 268 cam and lifters, MP springs, Edelbrock performer with 600 Edelbrock 4bbl, Headders, 2.5 duel pipes and updated orange box ignition. I have a few questions: Which type of headders fit the best (I do have power stearing but not power brakes) and also, what is the max I can mill my heads to bump up the compression? I'm stick with stock rockers but I may shim the rocker posts if needed. Any tips? Thanks!!!
Stacey046.jpg

Looks like it's gonna be a great ride.........I'm sure the tech guys will chime in with some great advice on your questions too........

Welcome to FABO! 8)

Welcome aboard Jon.
You have found the best site going.
Post your engine ? in the racers tread and a tec will be more likely to help you out, Glad to have you with us.

Welcome from Okalhoma! I have family in Gladwin MI & Dearborn Heights MI.

Great ol' dart you have. Post more pics of your ride if you can.

Welcome Jon. I'm a new guy from Michigan as well, Grand Rapids. I'm sure you'll find this site has a wealth of knowledge and experience so enjoy the ride... the site and your car.

-
Back