new guy on board

-

oldcarnut

Reaction score
hi everyone happy to have found this site.ive been looking at it for a while now but reluctant to register do to my lack of techno saavy as its already taken me 5 minutes to type this much.seems like a quality group here from what ive seen on the posts.im in tulsa ok & just got back into mopars recently.after 11 years of marital bliss(& 3 kids later)the wife says maybe its time i get amopar again(true love exists).so any way things have changed since i sold my 72340 cuda 20 years ago for $1500 so i thought i would go out and find a nice 340 duster i could drive & fix.i thought for $500 i could find adecent project(please dont stop laughing i would too).my how things things have changed.however god is merciful & has a good sense of humor to.i did get the duster not quite $500 anymore though.anyway enough rambling & ps as i meet new people on this site be patient with response time as my time in front of this screen is limited so are my typing skills.god bless to all. john(oldcarnut)

How old a nut are ya? Welcome! Show us some pics of that project please!

Welcome John!!! Regardless of inflation glad to hear that you found your Duster!!

PS-Mguner, I was going to ask for pics too, but John said he isnt that computer savvy just yet so I didnt want to scare him off :-D

only 37 was just a stupid kid with a cool car(by the way just scored killer deal on 74 cuda)dont think ill let this one go for $1500 .oh yeah heres another laugh i ask the wife for help taking pics of some floor pans so she turns me loose with camera & i just hit button thinking im some kind of genius now.turns out i guess you gotta hold till you here a click haha.the pics will come soon oh yeah its ok idont scare off too easy.thanx for the welcome guys

Welcome aboard nutbar. Glad to have another stupid 37 year old on the site(well, I was 37 once). Glad you picked up another Duster.Hurry with those pics....we love pics!

congrats on the new purchase, and your membership here which I am sure you will enjoy and find very helpful. Patience will help with your technical problems and the more you type the easier it will get. Take it from some one who lost use of his right arm this past year, you will prevail!

Hey, we got left nuts, right nuts, no nuts, and now old nuts. Welcome!

Great deal on the cuda John! We'll have to see pics of that one too!

-
Back