New guy with an old car

-
I like the car. and even what, 45 years ago... cant believe how "covered up" some of those engines were with extra crap.... vacuum lines and amplifier, etc.... (think; "Where's the beef"? ) only in this case "where's teh engine"?? I'd keep the AC and the /6, but the rest of that crap? to me it's dumpster fill..... I like to open the hood and see "ENGINE"!

I like the car. and even what, 45 years ago... cant believe how "covered up" some of those engines were with extra crap.... vacuum lines and amplifier, etc.... (think; "Where's the beef"? ) only in this case "where's teh engine"?? I'd keep the AC and the /6, but the rest of that crap? to me it's dumpster fill..... I like to open the hood and see "ENGINE"!

I can't argue with you there. I'm planning on cleaning things up a bit this summer. Maybe doing the super 6 intake. I may remove the AC stuff too. I don't think I'll ever go to the trouble to keep it working for the few times a year I'd use it.

Welcome from central Washington state.
That is a clean dart, I'd put some rally wheels on it & caller good !

Welcome aboard. It even has factory AC. Nice. You know, you'll hear a LOT of talk on this forum about HORSEPOWER, but a clean A Body with AC at a car show always gets a lot of attention. I think most of us wish we had a nice /6 cruiser.

-
Back