new guy...

-

mattsinger

Reaction score
Just wanted to say HI. Great site. I have been lurking and reading for a while, lots of great info. I have had a couple A bodies in the past, 72 Dart and Scamp. I would love to get another some day. Currently helping my son with a 72 Charger and have been getting bits of info here for the 383 we are building for it.

Matt

Welcome Matt, I'm sure you will get alot of good info here at FABO, and as always post some pics when you can.
Moe

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to enjoy it here - lots of good people and great source of information.
Hurry up and finish your son's Charger and go find yourself an A-body! Post some pics of your project as you progress. We love all car **** here.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to enjoy it here - lots of good people and great source of information.
Hurry up and finish your son's Charger and go find yourself an A-body! Post some pics of your project as you progress. We love all car **** here.
Thanks....someday I'll get back there. I put some pics in the gallery of my last couple. $$$ right now go to Kids, College and their cars.....

Welcome to FABO Matt Singer!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

If you can find the time we would like to see some pictures of your cars - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06144.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 37
-
Back