New Guy

-

Chep

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Shane (or Chep):newb:. I am stationed in Valdosta, GA. I dont own an Mopar yet but there is a 73 Dart Sport with my name on it when i get home from Afghanistan. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good websites to find OEM and Aftermarket Parts? I am currently looking at Classic Industries. Thanks in advance!

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service. Just let the people on this site what you are looking for and we will point you in the right direction. Again, THANKS for making the world a better place for all. God bless

Well for starters, I might need new doors. The guy told me there is rust and such on the bottom of the door, near the drain hole?

May be able to fix that if it is not that bad. If not you will be able to find good mopar doors here from someone.

Welcome to the site! I can't personally help you with the doors, but I want to thank you for serving, and I'm sure some members here can get you hooked up.

Welcome and thanks for your service .I have 73 dart sport doors . Everything is there , the glass is beat up thou, they are in primer no rust , maybe a small dent here and there . They are yours free but I'm located in Illinois thou .

Thank you guys! I might have to take You up on your offer Yeah for the doors but let me buy the car first.

-
Back