New guy

-

Still runnin

Reaction score
Hello from maryland.... Working on a 65 dart with 440 swap. ive used this site for lots of info and finally decided to join up.

xscuseless.gif

Hooker super comp.... I cut the shock towers out completly...there was alot of things that i would of done diffrently had i know more.

Hooker super comps with shocktowers copmpletly gone.I also think my engine sits higher than yours... I had to get a drop base air cleaner to fit the stock ( for now ) intake ...and i have about 1/8 clearance.

I also think my engine sits higher than yours.

mine sat just high enough for the oil pump and filter to clear the k-frame without notching the k-frame..

if i build another i'd probably notch the k-frame some and sit the engine a little more level.

I bought mounts that bolted it in but it was real low, so i made mounts that fit between waterpump and block. That raised it a bit higher

Hooker super comps with shocktowers copmpletly gone.I also think my engine sits higher than yours... I had to get a drop base air cleaner to fit the stock ( for now ) intake ...and i have about 1/8 clearance.

0430160805.jpg

Yea my mounts were custom made. Used cbody brackets and some box steal. Was lucky with how it sit and the custom headers I could run all my stock heater stuff and the 73-up master cyl.

-
Back